Careers at praxhub
Keen to grow your career at one of Australia’s leading health technology companies?
We’re constantly on the lookout for talented people who have a passion for making a difference. Enquire about joining the praxhub team as we strive toward building Australia’s premier medical community.
Key role in the development and execution of the strategy for GP medical education through the praxhub platform.
Chief Medical Officer
- Stable start-up with excellent pedigree
- Key role in the development and execution of the strategy for GP medical education through the praxhub platform
- Business development function to support member and hospital partner acquisition
- Competitive salary
- Part time role: 3 days per week with flexible working arrangements
What is your role?
This role is crucial to developing the medical education curriculum for the praxhub platform, helping to ensure the quality of praxhub produced medical education and growing the praxhub community of doctors. Working closely with specialists and hospital administrators, this role will be critical to developing partnerships with key education creators and building the praxhub membership.
- AHPRA registration as a medical practitioner, either as a specialist consultant or general practitioner
- Minimum 5 years’ clinical experience
- Strong connections medical networks, including hospital affiliations, medical colleges and medical associations
- Strong interest in developing medical education and collaboration between practitioners
- Ability to work autonomously and communicate clearly to management
- Driven to achieve technical excellence
- Applicants must have full working rights for Australia
For further discussion about this confidential role, contact Steve at praxhub: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for the role below.
Apply for job
Don’t see your dream job?