Cancer Care: A Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach
This lecture explores the advantages of a multi-disciplinary team approach to caring for patients with cancer and the GP role within this treatment plan.
- Describe the role of GPs in the development of evidence-based multi-disciplinary cancer treatment plans
- Describe the role of outcome measures in the development of more accurate staging and appropriate treatment options in the multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Describe the critical importance of robust discussion of patient safety pathology, radiology &other diagnostics in multi-disciplinary team approach to cancer care
- Describe the role of the lead physician in communicating cancer care decisions to the GP and treating team.
- Presenter(s):Benjamin Brady
- Duration:56.54 min
- Activity ID:140095
- QI&CPD Points:2