Functional Bowel Disease And Fatty Liver- An Update For GPs
This presentation from the St Vincent’s Hospital Annual GP Symposium provides an update for GPs on functional bowel disease and fatty liver.
- Diagnose and investigate functional bowel disorders
- Identify and manage patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and monitor for future complications.
- Discuss treatment options for IBS and fatty liver.
- Use HealthPathways Melbourne to navigate management and referral.
- Presenter(s):Marno Ryan
- Host:St Vincent's Hospital (Public)
- Activity ID:131162
- QI&CPD Points:2
- Provider:Lateral Connections