Maternal Vaccines: Can We Do More?
This activity, developed out of concern about the suboptimal maternal immunisation rates, aims to provide education to healthcare professionals who care for pregnant women. It has been approved by the RACGP QI&CPD Program in the 2017 – 2019 triennium. 40 Category 1 points.
- Outline the rationale, official recommendations and timing of administration of maternal vaccines
- Utilise effective communication skills with your patients to frame the benefits and safety of vaccination to focus on the baby
- Implement effective practice systems to communicate and remind pregnant women about vaccinations in a timely manner
- Presenter(s):Elizabeth McCarthy
- Duration:PDSA Format
- Activity ID:125863
- QI&CPD Points:40 x QI&CPD Points
- Provider:Lateral Connections
INTERESTED IN THIS EDUCATION BUT NOT A DOCTOR?
This education has also been made available for other healthcare professionals, here:Launch