Medications In Pregnancy
Dr Bernadette White reviews a range of current medications, including over the counter medicines, with regard to optimising disease control while minimising teratogenic risk.
This activity may contribute to reaccreditation requirements for RACGP accredited pregnancy-related education for shared maternity care affiliates reapplying in 2020 to 2022.
- List recommended medications GP’s might discuss routinely in early pregnancy
- Identify when to prescribe Aspirin in pregnancy and outline safe dosing
- Outline when to prescribe progesterone in early pregnancy
- List resources available to establish the safety of medications in pregnancy
- Presenter(s):Dr Bernadette White
- Host:Mercy Hospital For Women
- Activity ID:102129
- QI&CPD Points:2
- Provider:Lateral Connections