Dr Elizabeth Rose provides an overview of diagnosis and management of common paediatric ENT problems, including tonsillitis, obstructive sleep apnoea, and rhinosinusitis.
- Recall the potentially serious complications of tonsillitis, and develop a systematic pathway for referral when indicated.
- Describe when antibiotic therapy may be indicated for sore throat, based on current guidelines
- List indications for tonsillectomy for recurrent tonsillitis
- Discuss options for management of a child with obstructive sleep apnoea
- List signs and symptoms of both acute and chronic rhinosinusitis
- Presenter(s):Dr Elizabeth Rose
- Host:Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
- Activity ID:110659
- QI&CPD Points:2
- Provider:Lateral Connections