Sexualised Drug Use in Men Who Have Sex with Men (MSM)
This learning module has been developed to assist health care professionals across a variety of settings to provide improved support to MSM engaging in sexualised drug use. It has been accredited as an RACGP learning activity (40 Category QI&CPD points). It has also been reviewed and approved by the Royal Australasian College of Physicians as part of Mark O’Reilly’s sexual health medicine training.
- Acquire skills in taking a non-judgemental history that allows an individual to feel comfortable disclosing sexualised drug use.
- Gain skills in motivational interviewing as well as how to access resources to offer support to those who are interested in behavioural change.
- Identify when an individual participating in ChemSex may need referral for more intensive or specialist support (patient safety outcome)
- Presenter(s):Mark O'Reilly
- Host:Mark O'Reilly
- Duration:PDSA Format
- Activity ID:109618
- QI&CPD Points:40 x QI&CPD Points
- Provider:Lateral Connections
INTERESTED IN THIS EDUCATION BUT NOT A DOCTOR?
This education has also been made available for other healthcare professionals, here:Launch