The Challenges Of Breast Care In The Google Age
This presentation from the St Vincents Hospital Annual GP Symposium provides an update for GPs on The challenges of breast care in the Google age: customised screening, the worried well and how to get it right
- Describe a breast screening protocol based on age and risk profile.
- Identify women with high risk of breast cancer using a risk assessment tool.
- Interpret breast imaging reports appropriately using the BI-RADS.
- Use hospital breast clinic referral guidelines to navigate management and referral.
- Presenter(s):Caroline Baker
- Host:St Vincent's Hospital (Public)
- Activity ID:131163
- QI&CPD Points:2
- Provider:Lateral Connections