MEMBER-GENERATED CONTENT AND INFORMATION
praxhub encourages registered members to share their thoughts, opinions and content with other members. Any content produced by a member and shared with others, belongs to the author of that content. Additionally:
- for any content a member generates, including text, images, videos (member content), praxhub us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use the member content for the purpose of, or in connection with, praxhub.
- Members acknowledge that while content may be deleted at any time, their content may be stored by praxhub in backup files or for archiving purposes.
- praxhub appreciates any feedback you may be offered, including any enhancements or improvements to the Website. Visitors to the Website and registered members acknowledge that any suggestions made to modify or improve the Website may be implemented without any recognition, attribution or compensation of any kind.
PRIVACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
REGISTRATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
praxhub is a professional medical community, so the accuracy and completeness of member’s personal and professional information, both in registration and Profile creation, is very important. praxhub, therefore, requires that:
- members are over 18 years old and currently “registered” either on a) the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency’s (AHPRA) Register of Practitioners, b) the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) Register of Practitioners, c) the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand (PCNZ) Register of Practitioners;
- the information that is provided is complete, accurate and up-to-date;
- members do not falsify any of their personal or professional information, including their medical college identification number;
- members do not create more than one account, and if their account is terminated by praxhub for any reason, they will not create another account; and
- members not let anyone else get access to their login details or otherwise have access to their account.
praxhub is designed to be a collaborative environment, where professionals can freely exchange information in a safe and collegiate way. As such, members are required to:
- treat other members with dignity and respect, and have respect for the diversity of opinions and experiences;
- act in accordance with commonly accepted industry practices and standards;
- only publish content which is reasonably believed to be accurate, based on best practice professional judgment (and not known or suspected to be misleading); and
- comply with all laws, regulations, industry and association codes of practice.
Similarly, members must not:
- intimidate, bully or harass other members or incite any of these things;
- post any content about any member or organisation that is defamatory;
- post or contribute content, which by all reasonable standards is inappropriate, pornographic, gratuitously sexual in nature or contains gratuitous acts of violence;
- allow non-members to access praxhub; or
- rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, loan, distribute, export or otherwise transfer, or allow others to use praxhub, technology or other information, nor create derivative works.
REMOVAL OF CONTENT OR TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- delete any of members content, which praxhub believes violates the law, infringes any other third-party’s intellectual property rights;
- remove any of member’s content, which praxhub believes is disrespectful to another member, has the potential to incite violence or hatred to another member; and
To access the Website, visitors and members will need to access the world-wide-web (Internet). Visitors and members acknowledge that:
- by accessing praxhub via the Internet, usage charges may be incurred from their Internet Service Provider, wireless carrier or any other method by with the Internet is accessed to use praxhub;
- if there are any costs or charges associated with accessing the Website, including any software, hardware or equipment charges, these will be the visitor’s or member’s responsibility.
The content in praxhub contains the thoughts, opinions and experiences of contributors and other members. praxhub is an information platform and is not to be used as a substitute for each member’s own medical and professional judgment, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. Members should not rely on information contained in praxhub for diagnosing, treating, curing, preventing, managing or otherwise addressing their patient’s health problems.
Accordingly, the information contained in praxhub, including, but not limited to, any text, photos, other images, video content and other related items, are intended as a reference resource and not as a complete reference.
Praxhub has not taken any steps to confirm the accuracy of the information provided by contributors or presented by members. To the maximum extent permitted by law (except for liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and equivalent State and legislation), praxhub is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any consequences from the application of the information and make no warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the currency, completeness, usefulness, or accuracy of the contents of the information in praxhub.
Last revised: October 2017